March 2009 Wrap-Up

Another great month for DVD's, March was pretty fun overall...

At the Box Office we got...
-One superb remake- Last House on the Left. It was better than the original (in many ways), and though it has only taken in $24 million or so thus far, it's good to see a Hollywood horror movie be so solid... even if it is a remake.
-One average PG-13 ghost story- The Haunting in Connecticut. I still can't seem to make myself go and see it, but from what I've read about it, it's fairly average.
-One cool movie available on IFC In-Demand, Sauna. Spend the $6.99 it cost's to order it, it's a good one.

On DVD we got...
Own it- Let the Right One In*, The Children (UK DVD), Dead in 3 Days.
Rent it- Walled In, Timecrimes.
Skip it- Dark Reel, Twilight.
Rent or Skip, we can't decide- The 8 Films to Die For; they were a mixed bag.
The one's we haven't seen yet- Crowley, The Dark Country, Cthulhu.

So what will April bring us other than the showers that bring May flowers? Humains comes out in France, and I'm really looking forward to seeing that one; A bunch of cool DVD's headlined by Vinyan, Splinter, and Martyrs will hit shelves as well. Martyrs on DVD!!! Ok, I'll shut up now.

R.I.P. 1946-2009
We'll miss you Ron. Thanks for everything. The Entity just won't be the same for me anymore.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...