Q&A: Ken Blackwell, Candidate for GOP Chairman

Ken Blackwell started his political career in my current hometown of Cincinnati, OH. His wife recently left after a number of years as the superintendent of the Cincinnati Public Schools. I've attended a number of presentations at which Ken Blackwell was the keynoter. Most recently, I have watched him become very active on Twitter and Facebook.

All of these are good things and would cause me to hope for him to be successful in his campaign to be appointed chair of the Republican National Committee. It would be nice to have a Black man as the face of the Republican party at the same time that a Black man is the face of our nation.

However, I cannot get around Ken Blackwell's role in screwing up the presidential election when he was Ohio Secretary of State back in 2004. It was that screw-up that cost him any chance of being elected Ohio governor when he ran in 2006.

Reading his answers in a Q&A session held with CNSNews.com sealed the deal. It would be scary for America if Ken Blackwell gets that job.

That is my view. What say u?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...