Old School Friday: Kurtis Blow


I invite you to enjoy some 'grown-folks music'! Ms Grapevine and MarvalusOne have teamed up to create a weekly meme that we call, Old School Friday. It is our effort to post some music from the last millennium to relive some memories and to educate or just entertain each other.

The theme this week is 'holiday songs'. Nat King Cole, The Whispers, Luther Vandross and others made beautiful music. I'm sure they will be featured by many OSF posts today. I decided to go in a different direction. How many of y'all remember Kurtis Blow? He was one of the original rappers back in the day and he had a very unique Christmas Rapping song that I used to enjoy. I thought I would share it with you today.



Did you sing along? Merry Christmas y'all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...