New AfroSpear Member: daddyBstrong

We are pleased to let you know that Mac 'MacDaddy' Walton is a new member of The AfroSpear. His blog, daddyBstrong (BBR #1402), came online in April 2008. MacDaddy said, "I think I would contribute by bringing to the Black blogosphere a clear Black perspective and progressive viewpoint with respect politics and what we call race."

Walton continued, "I've been blogging, not only on current issues, but also issues that connect us to our history. I want to be a part of the AfroSpear because I don't just want to write on my own. I want to be a part of a network or alliance that welcomes my work ... I don't want to be a person who goes to other bloggers to argue or complain. I want to be supportive ... or just to say a few words just to let them know I'm reading them and they're not alone."

I encourage folks to check out daddyBstrong and welcome him to the AfroSpear!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...