The 12 Days of Christmas Evil are coming!

Will Cthulu-Clause bring you what you asked him for, or will he show you horrors that your feeble human mind can barely comprehend?

If we've learned anything about Christmas over the years, it's that Santa wants to kill us. It's almost our duty to spotlight the fat, old, home invading guy with a big sack, and starting next Sunday, we will... by unleashing The 12 Days of Christmas Evil!

(Yes, we know that the real 12 Days if Xmas begins ON Christmas and moves into January, but if we wait and do it that way the magic of the season will be gone... So Shush!)

There is so much about X-mas that is creepy and Evil, not the least of which are Elves... I had a run in with them when I was 6, and ever since I have to sleep with 6 thumb tacks and a garlic ring bologna under my bed to ward them off... True Story. Tinsel freaks me out too, but that's a different story that might be illegal if I repeat it...

Anyways, check back next weekend to see the other side of Christmas... Egg Nog will never be the same!

Go ahead, forget to leave him cookies... I dare you.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...