Sarah Palin Buys Tanning Bed to Seek Nubian Skin Tone


Villagers, I have to admit that I never understood the point of tanning beds. After all, my melanin level was provided to me by God and my parents. However, it appears that many white people want their skin to be bronzed like their nubian neighbors. That seems to be the case for the Palin family.

Sarah Palin ... small-town mayor turned governor and 'hockey-mom' and Republican vice presidential candidate ... had a private $35,000 tanning bed installed in the Governor's Mansion in Juneau, Alaska.

The Narco News Bulletin first reported on the former beauty queen's penchant for a bronzed body. The tanning bed was installed last year when she first moved into the mansion.

McCain-Palin campaign is counting on Sarah Palin to appeal to small town Americans. I wonder how many small town Americans have a $35k tanning bed in their home?

I remember that John Edwards lost alot of his appeal when he got a $400 hair cut. Putting a tanning bed in her home should have the same effect on Palin.

And they have the nerve to call Obama an 'elitist'.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...