Has George Bush Done Anything Right as President?


Villagers, can you name anything right done by President George W. Bush? He is definitely the worst US president in my lifetime ... and he may be one of the worst in our nation's history. However, I'm reminded that even a stopped clock is right twice a day. So, I'm trying to figure out if there is anything that George W. Bush has done in the past 8 years for which we, as Americans, can be proud.

The only thing that I can come up with is the efforts on the behalf of the Bush Administration in support of dealing with the HIV/AIDS problem ... primarily in Africa.

I imagine that there is some other things that he has done for which America can be proud. Perhaps you can help me. What has George W. Bush done right as our president in your opinion?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...