HBO's True Blood ep.3


I just caught Episode three, in glorious Hi-Def, and for me it was a mixed bag.

Bill lays claim to Sookie in order to protect her from a cadre of his vampire friends. At Merlotte's, Sam and Tara seek refuge from their respective problems and Jason asks Lafayette for help.

This episode wasn't as good as the first two, but it was still good. I do like how Lafayette looks to be getting a bigger role. He's pretty funny, and looks like he had a darker side which might be fun.

Highlights and things I liked:
-Bill loses his temper.
-Lafayette, the gay cook/hooker/drug dealer/V dealer, is funny as hell.
-Anna Paquin is still hot.
-Hep D is bad news.
-I like how they hint at the vampire hierarchy.
-The gay dance scene was funny; he deserved it.
-The previews for next week look really good, and the weeks beyond look like they get pretty intense.

Things I didn't like:
-I was pulling for him at first, but Sam is kind of a tool.

Best Line(s):
Tara- "He barks in his sleep."
Lafayette- "Yeah, then white folk are a whole lotta fucked up."

A decent episode, though what comes next looks way better.

I'd bite her neck too.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...