Early Review- HBO's True Blood ep.2


I only saw a screener, and I really would rather watch it on HBO in Hi-Def, but the second episode had me giggling like a person who normally giggles.

After saving Sookie from the Rattrays' by giving her some of his blood (and leaving her with some strange side affects), Sookie invites Bill to her house to get to know her family. Tara has some family issues to deal with.

The second episode is better than the first was, and the first was pretty darn good. I'm digging Bill, and Anna Paquin makes me love her more with every word she speaks. I was so worried that this would be geared towards chicks only, but it's a cool show.


Highlights and things I liked:
-We get to see what Vamp blood does to a human body. (Way cool.)
-We get to see some Vamp ass-kicking.
-I liked Tara more in this episode.
-Anna Paquin is hot.
-Sweaty sex is never a bad thing.
-I really like the grandma on the show. Unfortunately, that means shes going to die at some point.
-Bill is a cool Vampire character. Unfortunately, that means he's got to become a dick at some point.
-The writing on this show is pretty sharp.
-Sookie's brother is a tool. I know he watches Nascar.
-It's looking as if some of the bloodsuckers really enjoy killing.

Best Line(s):
Tara- "Did he bite you?"
Sookie- "No."
Tara- "Are you sure? 'Cause you know they can hypnotize you."
Sookie- "Yeah, and black people are lazy and Jews have horns."

I love this show.

She almost looks like a vampire, no?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...