New AfroSpear Member: Ylizaville


Villagers, please join me in welcoming a new blogger to The AfroSpear. Ylizaville (BBR #832) is a blog created by Yliza in April 2007. She describes herself as a mixed-race woman of color ... Anti-Racist ... Overeducated ... Animal lover ... Computer nerd with an addiction to MMORPGs and WoC-friendly blog spaces.

In her blogger-application, she wrote, "I would like to ... listen and learn and exchange ideas with people who understand what it's like to be a Black American. I would like to be able to freely speak about issues that pertain to our communities. There is much for me to learn, and perhaps I can be a source of learning for others." The AfroSpear is fortunate to include her voice amongst our kinfolk!

Oh yeah ... the photo is her dog, Miss. Thing!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...