Liz Trotta Apology





Trotta: "I am so sorry about what happened yesterday. In a lame attempt at humor I really just fell all over myself in making it appear that I wished Barack Obama harm or any other candidate for that matter. I sincerely regret it and apologize to anybody I’ve offended. It’s a very colorful political season and many of us are making mistakes and saying things we wish we hadn’t said".

Villagers, her apology is not enough. Her comments and behaviour went beyond the line. Fox News needs to step up and fire her. Period. Until these types of mean-spirited comments are followed up with consequences ... they will continue to happen.

And if these comments about Obama being assassinated continue to be given public viewing on our television sets ... how long before some lunatic tries to bring the act to fruition?

MSNBC reporter was suspended for two-weeks for similiar slip earlier in the campaign season. Golf Channel reporter was suspended for joking about 'lynching' Tiger Woods. How can Liz Trotta get away with this weak-a$$ apology?

I think she should be fired. What say u?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...