John McCain is a Hypocrite

My mom is a spriritual even-tempered woman. She raised four children and taught middle-school students in Los Angeles for over 30 years. One day, as a young teenager sitting in the backseat of the family car, I called my good-natured mom a 'hypocrite'. She reached back and slapped me across the face faster than anything I had seen in my young life.

She taught me that day that the word, 'hypocrite' is powerful. Quite frankly, I rarely, if ever, used the word again in my life ... until today.

Today, I'm realizing that John McCain is a 'hypocrite' of the first order. He has been cutting loose about how naive and dangerous it is for Barack Obama to engage in talks with Hamas. Of course, Obama specifically noted that he would not talk with terrorist organizations, such as Hamas. However, the so-called 'Straight Talk Express' is coming off the honesty track. What is even sadder, is that the so-called maverick of the republican party may also be a 'hypocrite'. He complains alot about Hamas in 2008 ... however a few years ago, he had a much more open-mind about Hamas ... check out the video:





I think that 'hypocrite' is the correct word to use in this situation. What say u?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...