Huckabee Jokes About Obama Assassination


Many of you will recall that I had kind things to say about former republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee. In fact, I was approached by Black republicans to endorse Huckabee at one time (...I had to let 'em know that I'm not a republican...). Anyhow, all of my goodwill towards Mike Huckabee is gone today. He can head back to Arkansas as a television game show host for all that I care. Villagers, he phuqued up big time at the National Rifle Association (NRA) convention when he joked about an assassination attempt on Barack Obama.
“That was Barack Obama, he just tripped off a chair, he's getting ready to speak,” said the former Arkansas governor, to audience laughter. “Somebody aimed a gun at him and he dove for the floor.”
No republican should be joking about assassination of a charismatic leader. Don't they know the impact of guns when it comes to our best and brightest political leaders?

JFK ... MLK ... RFK ... Malcolm X.

Huckabee needs to apologize for his sorry efforts at humor! What say u?


UPDATE: Huckabee issued an apology: "During my speech at the NRA, a loud noise backstage that sounded like a chair falling distracted the crowd and interrupted my speech. I made an offhand remark that was in no way intended to offend or disparage Sen. Obama. I apologize that my comments were offensive. That was never my intention."

The Obama campaign had no comment. Villagers, do you have any comments?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...