Next up...

The last group of flicks turned out to be pretty decent for the most part; Thirst and Carriers were both good theatrical experiences, and Antichrist was a solid experience in its own right, though a topic of hot debate. The remake of It's Alive made for a fun watch too. On the flip side, Adam Sandler's The Shortcut was just okay, and Smash Cut was horrible. I didn't get to see I Sell the Dead, as it was off of IFC on demand by the time I went to watch it, which did not make me happy! So overall, I was mostly pleased.

With the preparations for The 31 Days of Horror madly underway, this next batch of flicks will only have 4 movies in it so as not to overwhelm me. This batch scares me a little, as the movies could all really end up sucking...


A Bell from Hell- and old school flick that fell into my lap on DVD, I've been waiting to see this one for a long time.
Attack Girls Swim Team versus The Undead- This movie looks so ridiculous and crazy, that it can only be reviewed with a Running Commentary Review!
Homecoming- I've heard bad things about this one...
Infestation- I've heard good things about this one...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...