True Blood- Season 2, Episode 2


Holy shizz, tonight's episode was nasty; Lafayette digging through a severed leg to find something to pick his lock with was the best. I hope it gets even gorier in the future.

Some observations:
-At some point this season, an orgy is going to break out. Maybe two. Mark my words.
-Lafayette's request to Eric was cool.
-The "Bill and Jessica's family" scene was awesome.
-The Maenad is apparently horny and hungry all of the time.
-Eric's viking-like hair is gone... and I miss it.
-Jessica has daddy issues.

"I wouldn't try anything rash if I were you. I'm still hungry."
"Not only will I be a badass vampire, but I'll be your badass vampire."

Jason Stackhouse get's laid way too much...

Season 2 is shaping up to be kick ass, so you'd better not miss it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...