Next...

The last batch left me feeling cold, as most of the movies were fairly bad. This batch of flicks looks way better, and if they're not, then they too shall feel my pouty vengeance!





My pre-viewing observations:
I've been waiting to see Backwoods, as I love Haylie Duff and really want to see her tortured.
Born sounds and looks interesting, I just hope it doesn't end up sucking like screamo music does..
Deadgirl is one I've been dying to see for about a year now. I have HIGH hopes for this movie.
Downloading Nancy looks really good to me, although it's more drama than horror I think. Still, it looks creepy enough to check out.
Embodiment of Evil looks nasty and wicked. Coffin Joe is back!
I'm hoping that Plaguers turns out to be like Alien Raiders; a little under the radar sci-Fi/Horror gem.

And here we go...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...