June Week 4- The week in "Do Not Want!"

Only one this week. It feels good for a change, though something tells me this next week will bring us more than one clunker to sit through...


Born- I should have known the minute that the title screen popped up that I was in trouble... did they use a Commodore Vic-20 for that graphic? It doesn't get much better from there, with scripting, acting, and a plot that are mostly awful. This movie may have been going for dark humor (then again it may not, I couldn't tell) but it failed.

A few good points, and I use the word "good" very lightly:
-Alison Brie's boobs were awesome, as was her pregnant tummy. She's just awesome.
-Nudity galore. Sex galore. Even some alleyway lesbian action!
-Plenty of gore.

Everything Else:
-When Kane Hodder is the best actor in the movie, run. No offense Kane, I'm a big fan, but come on.
-Wow, is Joan Severance looking old.
-What happened to Denise Crosby? She's a good actress, and yet winds up in this mess?
-The acting in this movie may be the worst I've seen in a LONG time; especially the dad (grandfather?) and slutty sister. The script didn't help much either.
-A dad checks his daughter out to make sure her hymen is still intact... with her sister holding her legs open? What?!?
-"Pin the tail on the pussy, Grandpa!" That actually happened.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...