Trailer Round-Up

This was originally going to be a once a week thing, and now we can actually get back on that schedule...


I rarely post trailers here, for many reasons; and I'm not going to tell you what they are. I do need to start posting links to them though, because some just need to be seen.

So once a week I'll do a lil' round-up, which will give you all a chance to see some cool new trailers, and will make me feel like I'm a better person for sharing. I'll link you to pages on other sites that get exclusives, have full staff's with time to post more than I do, and deserve to be checked out anyways.

I still say we have the most comprehensive Release Date List though... (Top Left------>)

Anyways, on with it...

Mothgirl (A very short teaser, I love its look.)
Kicks (Creepy...)
Grace (Red Band Trailer) (Wow, this looks profoundly disturbing. I can't wait to see this.)
The Final Destination (Final Destination 4 in 3-D)
Moon (This looks awesome.)
Homecoming (Interesting...)
The Road (Yes)
Pontypool (Watch this movie on IFC In-Demand now!)


*Thanks to Dread Central, Bloody Disgusting, and Quiet Earth.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...