Not a bad showing...

So I've finished the latest batch of Solo Reviews, and am happy to say that this group of movies was pretty strong. (The reviews are below, except for Home Movie and Pontypool, which are almost finished.)

Acolytes- This was a great movie, and I'd have to call it one of my recent faves.
Clive Barker's Book of Blood- Pretty good, but could have been WAY better.
Gnaw- I liked this one a lot; what a nasty bit of gore-filled goodness.
Home Movie- Utterly creepy. Flawed, but still very solid.
Lesbian Vampire Killers- The worst of the bunch, it was still fairly good.
Plague Town- I'm about half and half on this movie; half great, half meh.
Pontypool- Great movie, and very different.

Moar Cat approves of this batch.

The next group doesn't look as strong to me, but you never know. After all, I thought I'd love Vinyan and it sucked.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...