TV Review- True Blood Ep's 7-10


The 31 Days of Horror made me a bit lax in the review department, and I really need to get back up to speed with this awesome show.

True Blood keeps getting better and better, which makes me very happy. A lot has happened since episode 6 (which was the last one I talked about here), so let's catch up.


What I liked:
The new chick, Amy, is hot.
Exorcism... neat.
A pedophile gets his.
Eric is pretty cool, even if he is a bit of a prick.
Vampire on Vampire staking!
The dogs secret.
Fangtasia is cool as hell. "Good luck getting out."
Bill's Trial... Damn
Lafayette watching old movies.


What I didn't:
Redneck justice.
The kidnapping.
Bill going on trial... It's not fair!
Jason is still a tool.
Tara got jacked up!
The staking. Pissed me off.

WTF!?!:
I love Lafayette, but damn, no more kissing scenes!


Only 2 episodes are left in the season after tonight's (#10), and it looks like things get pretty crazy from here on out...

Who is the killer stalking Bon Temps? (I know who it is! Ha!)
What happens to Bill? What about his "Sentence?"
Is Sookie doomed? Will her brother ever stop being a tool?
Is Sam gonna get some Sookie nookie?
What becomes of Jason and Amy? Is she really bat-shit nuts?
What funny shit will Lafayette say next? even better, is he gonna continue to show his badass side?

Stay tuned!!!

Ghetto fabulous baby!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...