Old School Friday: Stevie Wonder

I invite you to enjoy some 'grown-folks music'! Ms Grapevine and MarvalusOne have teamed up to create a weekly meme that we call, Old School Friday. It is our effort to post some music from the last millennium to relive some memories and to educate or just entertain each other.

The theme this week is 'Stevie Wonder music'. I have a tremendous amount of respect for Stevie Wonder because of the longevity of his career ... the social awareness of his music ... and his ability to overcome blindness.

However, I must admit that I've not always liked his music. So it was more difficult than I thought to make a selection for this week's OSF-meme. In the end, I realized that this is my favorite song by Stevie Wonder. Kick back and enjoy 'Superstition' with me...




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...