TV Review- True Blood Ep. 11


Well it really hit the fan tonight! It's hard to believe that there's only one week left in the season, and I have this odd feeling that were going to be left saying WTF?!? until next summer with some of the things that are going to happen. Damn HBO.

T-R-O-U-B-L-E

!!!!!WARNING: SPOILERS IN PICTURES!!!!!

What I liked:
Bill's sentence. Very interesting.
Eric. I wanna see just how bad ass he really is.
The killer finally being revealed...
Finding out exactly how a vamp turns a human.

Bad-assery!

What I didn't:
The chick who bailed Tara out. She makes me feel uneasy.
Jessica. Something tells me she's going to be bad news.
Sookie's attitude! How could she do that to Bill?!?
Cleaning up Eddie. Eeew.
Someone dying, and I'm not sure if I liked them or not...

Hmm...

Best Line:
"You know, like a crazy ass, muh fuckin' Paul Bunyon pig."

I do not trust this woman!

Next week is the Season finale already (HBO, can you maybe do more than these crappy 12 episode seasons?!?!?!?!), and the preview looks good!!!

-It looks like Tara is in some deep trouble...
-Jason is in jail, and being recruited by an anti-vampire zealot group...
-We know who the killer is, and it looks like Sookie finds out soon too...
-We saw a quick cut of Bill fighting off sunlight!!!
-People might die!!!

Good god I cant wait, although I'll be sad when we get no more episodes until next summer.

Why is Sookie in a grave next episode?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...