True Blood Ep.6


Numbed by tragedy, Sookie looks for refuge from the cacophony of her friends' and neighbors' inner voices. After lashing out at his sister and decking Andy, Jason wrestles with withdrawal symptoms from his V juice habit. Tara resists the overtures of her mother Lettie Mae, who's trying to rid herself of a demon and needs her daughter's help. Sam and Tara make a connection in their mutual search for "something real."

Following the kick in the nuts that was the ending of last weeks episode, this one didn't quite hurt as much, although the last scene in this episode was a kind of WTF moment too (but in a not so bad way.)


Things I liked:
-Bill and Sookie's "connection" being shown, and Bill being unable to rush to her aid.
-Lafayette is the man. He cracks me up every episode.
-I know what's up with the dog now!
-I'm curious to see what this "Demon" is inside of Tara's mother.
-The bite.

Things I didn't:
-The people of the town being such d-bags.
-I think I know who is doing the killing, and I have no idea why he/she/it is doing it.
-I want to see more of Eric.
-I miss Gran.

Best line:
Lafayette -"What the fuck is with white people and jell-o?" I laughed out loud at that.


This show is very solid, and I'm liking it more every week. the previews for whats to come for the rest of the season have me chomping at the bit. LOST and Sons of Anarchy are still my favorite shows, but this one just may be my third.

If you haven't caught this show yet, you need to... you're missing some good stuff.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...