Obama Battles His Smoking Habit


My maternal grandmother died of lung cancer as a result of a lifetime of smoking cigarettes. My mom kicked her smoking habit when I was a youngster. I hope that Barack Obama finds the inner strength to stop smoking.

Obama recently noted that the odd cigarette helps him cope with the pressure and admitted: "There have been a couple of times when I fell off the wagon and bummed one, and I had to kick it again."

Obama told Men's Health magazine would-be quitters should "eliminate key connections, that first cigarette in the morning, after a meal, or with a drink."

My hope is that Barack Obama wins election to become our president. As such, I want him to have no issues with lung cancer during his time in office. Smoking ain't cool or necessary. Please kick the habit Barack!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...