90's Horror Hottie- Sarah Michelle Gellar


Horror Filmography:
Buffy The Vampire Slayer(series)(1997)
Scream 2 (1997)
I Know What You Did Last Summer(1997)
The Grudge(2004)
The Grudge 2(2006)
The Return(2006)
Possession (2009)

She staked her way into our hearts in 1997, and took the horror world by storm! I talk to her all the time (via a poster on my wall), and she truly is amazing, carrying the horror torch into the new millennium, and remaining hot in the process.


I first met Sarah crawling down my hallway trying to stake me; this picture is obviously proof of that. We wrestled for what seemed like hours, my tapioca slingshot finally taking the energy out of her, and we became fast friends. Odd how she went on to star as a vampire slayer shortly after that, isn't it? You owe me Sarah!


I did try to kill her years later, as a sort of payback, as proven again by the above photograph... but she gave me the slip. She went on to star in teen horror classics such as I Know What You Did Last Summer, and Scream 2... again, remaining hot and sassy throughout it all.

This picture is totally fake, and yet I found the need to post it...

Sarah continued her horrific ways, both by marrying Freddie Prinze, and by starring in such horror gems in the 2000's as The Grudge, The Grudge 2, and The Return. Say what you will about those movies, but they suck way less than Freddie Prinze does. Way less.


SMG spent some time at a sex rehab clinic, only to find herself kicked out for being too naughty. I may have made that up, but it sounds awesome to me.

So she has scared us, thrilled us, made us sweat and scream her name at her poster while dancing naked... We as horror fans owe her a debt of gratitude. thanks, Sarah. Thanks.

"You're welcome guys... I think?"
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...