Halloween 2 is here... well, tomorrow it will be.


You either love or hate Rob Zombie's 2007 attempt at a retelling of the 1978 Carpenter classic, and I'm guessing that the sequel will be no different, except... it looks kinda bat-shit crazy.

Dream sequences, flashbacks, horses, family reunions... It looks like Zombie is going for something more than stalk and slash, which could prove interesting. I for one will be checking it out, and hoping for the best.

The Final Destination comes out tomorrow too, and all I can say is, yay. I don't get the draw of these movies, although the kill scenes are always pretty cool, so I'll be waiting for the DVD.

Either way, get your arse's out to the theater this weekend and support the genre, no matter which one you see.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...