Old School Friday: Reasons (EWF) or Always and Forever (Heatwave)


The theme for this week's Old School Friday meme is 'My First Date or My First Love Song'.

I went to Los Angeles High School for all except a semester of my junior year. I attended Friends School in Detroit for one semester. My memory of the puppy loves in high school have faded into the fog of my mind now that I'm an old-timer. However, I do have very good memories of listening to Earth Wind and Fire when they broke down the Reasons for any of us to be in love:





My memory of being in love during college is much stronger. Oddly, my first serious attraction to a woman occurred during my freshman year of college. In fact, it is only within the past year that I reconnected with the sister who entered into my heart so many years ago. The song that I associate with our relationship was (and is) Always and Forever by Heatwave.




It brings me joy to listen to both of these songs again. I hope you enjoyed either or both of them as well.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...