Only two weeks left until...


True Blood
, HBO's awesome vampire show that was everything Twilight wished it was, returns two Sundays from now!

This show is just simply great, and I'm dying to see what unfolds this season:
-Is Lafayette dead? He better not be, he was my favorite character throughout season one...
-Will Sookie and Bill be together, or will Sam keep trying to hijack the vagoo? Or will Sookie one-up them both and start slutting around with Eric?
-Will Evan Rachel Wood get naked? Even Vampire Queen's need love you know...
-What is The Maenad up to, other than looking pretty hot herself?
-Will sassy little Jessica wear that School Girl outfit again?
-Am I way too focused on hot chicks?

We will begin to find out the answers to these plaguing riddles in only two short weeks! **Spoiler** (The answer to the last question is a resounding yes, yes I am.) **End Spoiler**


Sweet Jesus do I love you.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...