The Deadlist Catch!

This awesome picture is from here.

I found this neat little story on Variety website:

Chris Gorak (Right at Your Door") will direct thriller "Dead Loss" for Palmer West and Jonah Smith and their Thousand Words banner. The script, penned by Josh Baizer and Marshall Johnson, is set in the dangerous world of crab fishing and explores what happens when a crew rescues a castaway adrift in a life raft with mysterious cargo.

I'm a sucker for The Discovery Channel's Deadliest Catch; I have no idea why, but I can't turn the channel when it's on, and I don't even like seafood. Watching a bunch of rough and rugged men alone on a boat catching crabs must just be my thing. I really wanna catch crabs with them.

That all sounded really wrong.

What in the hell is that cat doing there?!?

Anywho, I'm all for some crab fishing horror! And check out the show an Discovery, you'll totally get hooked like I am. Get it? Hooked... Fishing... Yeah.

Screw that.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...