Trailer Round-Up


I rarely post trailers here, for many reasons; but I'm not going to tell you what they are. I do need to start posting links to them though, because some just need to be seen.

So once a week I'll do a lil' round-up, which will give you all a chance to see some cool new trailers, and will make me feel like I'm a better person for sharing. I'll link you to pages on other sites that get exclusives, have full staff's with time to post more than I do, and deserve to be checked out anyways.

I still say we have the most comprehensive Release Date List though... (Top Left------>)

Anyways, on with it...

Seventh Moon
Vampire Girl vs. Frankenstein Girl
The Horsemen
Wrong Turn 3
Trick R' Treat
Tormented
Mutants

*Thanks to Dread Central and Quiet Earth.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...