Can the Afrosphere Survive the Age of Obama?

I have never attended the SXSW conference. However, I did follow the twitter traffic and some of the post-conference discussions from some prominent Black bloggers around the nation. I plan to attend next year.

One of the panel discussions this year had a provocative title: 'Can the Afrosphere Survive the Age of Obama?' Soulclap to Curious Tribe for pointing us to this video in which anel moderator Denise Jacobs shares insights about the panel. Check it out...





I do hope that BDPA technology conferences in the future will include workshops geared towards bloggers. I look for continued growth and maturity of the afrosphere over the coming weeks and months. Groups like the AfroSpear should be an active part of the process.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...