Twitter...

For those that don't know, Twitter is like texting people online. It's a website that basically allows you to follow people and be followed, and send/receive 120 character messages either online or directly from your phone.

Twitter is something I'd usually be interested in, but I've found it to be cool for a few reasons:

-Wes craven has been giving us updates lately on his new project 25/8, and asking for feedback from his Twitter followers. To me, that's pretty cool.
-Uncle Creepy, Dread Central, Fangoria... they Twitter, and share some pretty interesting horror happenings on a daily basis.
-It's quick, easy to check out, and doesn't take up much of my time.

I use it as a horror news feed, and it's really interesting. If you Twitter, be sure to add us on there.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...