Should We Support Obama's Budget?


I must admit that the budget submitted to congress by President Obama looks like my personal budget ... more money flows out than flows in. The difference is that I can't print money at my house.

That being said ... we elected President Obama because he had specific ideas and programs that he feels will change America in a positive way. I respect him for doing what he said he was going to do. He allows the Bush tax cut for the wealthy to expire. He provides a tax cut for 95% of working Americans. He makes large investment in health care reform and energy independance.

At the end of the day ... we elected President Obama to lead us out of our current economic crisis. He says that he needs this budget passed. My attitude is that we should trust him. We should give him the budget that he needs. Here is how he introduced the budget to America yesterday.




I encourage you to invite other villagers to watch this video. In the meantime, what are your thoughts on the federal budget proposed by President Obama?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...