I Hope You Can Handle It is 1,600th Black-owned Blog in Our Rankings

Villagers, I am proud to introduce you to the 1,600th blog on our Black Blog Rankings. RockNRollSista is a young nubian with a powerful voice in the afrosphere. She created her blog, I Hope You Can Handle It, in November 2007 and it is now BBR #1215.

Her blogger profile says:
'I was raised in what some call the ghetto but I grew into a serious hardcore metalhead. (Oh yeah and in case I didn't mention this...I am Black.) I am an exception to the rule and not that different from any other Black woman in this world. When I am not rocking out and killin' it in the pit, I keep track of politics and what is going on in the world.'
Some folks talk the talk. It is my opinion that RockNRollSista is a blogger that walks the walk. Check out what she wrote in her second blog post back in December 2007:
'I am still a virgin and it seems as though people think that there is something wrong with me. Maybe that is because I am 23. I made it 23 years without having sex ... I do like many guys but I know one day the right man will come. Until that day I will wait and no I do not believe that anyone dries up without sex either.'
Not many of the other 1,599 blogs in the BBR are quite this blunt about life! Anyhow, take a moment and surprise this young sista with a visit to her blog. Leave her a comment. You know how we roll!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...