Million Father March


Villagers, I'm walking my son to school this morning. It is my commitment to support the Million Father March.

A father who actively participates in the educational and social development of a child's life is invaluable and irreplaceable. I'm told that children whose fathers take active roles in their educational lives earn better grades, get better test scores, enjoy school more and are more likely to graduate from high school and attend college.

Methinks that children have fewer behavior problems when fathers speak and listen to their children regularly and are active in their lives.

Even if there is a divorce or out-of-wedlock situations ... a good father should be part of a good parent team to create a strong family structure for the child(ren). After all, strong family structures produce children who are more centered, academically proficient, socially developed and are a valuable asset to their communities.

Basically, it seems that better parents produce better communities, better schools and better students.

For these reasons, I'm walking my son to school tomorrow morning.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...