Coming Soon- Dead Girl (2009)

The more I hear/read about this, the more intrigued I am; There's no trailer yet, but with TIFF right around the corner, I'm sure the net will be flooded with early reviews. Until then, the premise has me wanting more.



I sense danger.


"A horror/thriller about two teenagers who make a shocking discovery that not only threatens their friendship but also their lives. In a forgotten room of an abandoned asylum, they find a beautiful woman tied to a bed, and soon come to realize she is anything but dead."



"Shiloh Fernandez (RED) and Noah Segan (CABIN FEVER 2) portray high school stoners who ditch school in favor of drinking beer in an abandoned sanitarium. The pair make their way into the bowels of the building, and stumble across a vicious dog. The ensuing chase leads them to a barricaded door. Upon entering the adjoining room, they find an incapacitated woman wrapped in plastic and strapped to a table. As time passes, the teens make a series of questionable decisions that put them, their friends and the audience on the spot."



I don't trust her.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...