New AfroSpear Member: Daily Views, Pop Culture, Rants, and News


I am pleased to see that The AfroSpear added a new voice over the weekend. HumanityCritic is the owner of blog with the long name, 'Daily Views, Pop Culture, Rants, and News' (BBR #193). His blog claims to be "one that lesser blogs masturbate to."

On the personal tip, HumanityCritic says, "My mission in life is to save Hip Hop one throatchop to a Lil Wayne fan at a time, make sweet love to Rosario Dawson(thats if she digs chubby pre-ejaculators), continue to write Sade passionate "I promise that I won't joke your forehead" love letters, and to bitchslap any person who can't recognize that Rakim is the best rapper ever. But right now I have to deal with being a single 34 year old with no kids, living in Virginia Beach VA."

I must admit that I admire any brotha that is jonesin' for Rosario! Anyhow, I encourage all villagers to share some love with HumanityCritic as the newest member of The AfroSpear!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...