Horror Hotties- The Girls of Prom Night (2008)


Ok, so the remake of Prom Night pretty much sucked, big surprise. The scares, tension, blood and anything else that could have made it even close to redeemable were M.I.A.; another crappy remake following the cookie cutter "Jump scare" bullshit formula that plagues mainstream American horror... Deep breath...

It did have two things going for it though:

First off, The acting was actually pretty decent, especially where Brittany Snow is concerned. She shines as always, and I didn't hate any of the other characters, which surprised me.

Secondly, and most important of all, it had some pretty Hot Chicks in it.

I would like to take Brittany Snow to the prom... the Sex Prom. Who doesn't want to go to the Sex Prom? Unicorns, cotton candy, midgets spinning plates on sticks, Karate Boxers doing shirtless push ups, cocaine... Ok, so maybe "Sex Prom" is really just my code word for orgy.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Brittany is always up for the Sex Prom.


She hates me.

Jessica Stroup is another one that needs some tough love... by tough love, I mean she needs a good "Donkey Punch", or even a "Massachusetts crab pot." Either way, were having some fun.


Bi chicks are always fun at parties.


Finally, we have Brianne Davis; what a sweet thing she is. Her I'd just like to cuddle with. By cuddle, I mean lick. After that, we could lay around and talk. By talk, I mean... oh, you get my damn point!


Overall, Prom Night (2008) really sucked, but it did give us three really awesome Horror Hotties to admire, and fantasize about. Today, Hollywood sucks a little bit less.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...