Bill Clinton Indicates 'Last Day' of Campaign


Bill Clinton offers the first indication that Team Clinton is ready to call it quits.

"I want to say also, that this may be the last day I'm ever involved in a campaign of this kind," the former president said at a town hall at the Milbank Visitor Center.

The writing is on the wall for everyone to see at this point. Barack Obama is only 41.5 delegates away from reaching the magic number of 2118. Hillary is over 158 delegates behind Obama at the time of this writing.

Bill Clinton words and body language concedes that Team Clinton is out of steam.

"I thought I was out of politics, 'til Hillary decided to run," he said. "But it has been, one of the greatest honors of my life to go around and campaign for her for president."

I anticipate that Obama will be in position to have the confetti flying in victory on Tuesday night during his victory speech in Minnesota. Ideally, Hillary Clinton will finally concede the nomination during her scheduled speech on Wednesday in New York. That is my hope anyhow.

How do you think that this thing will finally wrap up?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...