The Power of Blogs Beyond 2008

One of the benefits of the Villager's Black Blog Rankings is that we have a chance to identify role models in the afrosphere that can educate and inspire us to do better on our own blogs. One such role model is Pam Spaulding of Pam's House Blends. As such, it interested me to hear her speak on the impact of bloggers in today's politics. Take 90 seconds to listen to her response to an interview question in the video below:



The interview was one of many completed during the Taking Back America conference focused on the question of what happens to bloggers after the 2008 election cycle is over ... how will we fare in next year (2009)? Personally, I continue to look for ways to improve this blog. I have not done enough to monetize my blog ... but, that is because I have not done enough to create a compelling reason for readers to visit the Electronic Village in larger and larger numbers. That is my challenge in the coming days and weeks.

Anyhow, I'm interested in what you think of Pam's comments on the future of the blogosphere?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...