Detroit is Crap - News for White People


I miss Keith. He is an Original Villager that supported us when we first started this blog last year. He had a great flow on his blog about Detroit. He hasn't been an active blogger for a number of months. My prayers are with him and his family. Anyhow, I miss him. I would be interested in what he would say about a blog entitled, Detroit Is Crap - News for White People.

I lived in Detroit for eight years. My parents were married in Detroit. My maternal grandparents lived in Detroit for their entire adult lives. So, perhaps this negative shot at a once-proud city hits home more than most. Young brother pointed it out to us. What message does this send when a young brother or sister sees this type of nonsense? Personally, I'm very disappointed to know that this type of bigotry still thrives in America. Actually, it is depressing.

How should we respond to this type of thing? Should we simply ignore it once it has been pointed out to us?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...