Could MS-13 Be Involved in Jamiel Shaw's Murder?

Villagers, we live in dangerous times. Hillary Clinton is not a monster. But, we have some true monsters in our communities. We reported earlier this week about the senseless murder of 15-year old Jamiel Shaw. He attended my alma mater, LA High School. Our high school colors are blue & white. Could his death be at the hands of the MS-13 gang?

Jamiel Shaw's nine year old brother asked his father, Jamiel Shaw Sr., "Are they going to kill me too?" What type of world do we live in when a 9-year old is worrying about being shot to death?

"I don't see it as black and brown. I see it as a gang problem," said Jamiel's father. "I don't want anybody to think this is a racial thing."

Jamiel Shaw Sr. may be right. Today, I learned about MS-13. I must live in a bubble. I never heard of this crew until today. Yet, this gang is in 33 states and has over 10,000 members. The FBI states that it is the fastest-growing and most violent criminal organization in the nation.




The gang colors? Blue & White after the colors of the El Salvadoran flag. Makes me wonder about the blue & white colors worn by the LA High Roman football player gunned down for no reason. Could MS-13 be the ones responsible for the death of young Jamiel Shaw?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...