The DVD Club- February, Week 1


It may be a "small" week for DVD releases, but at least the ones we do get are pretty awesome. Mostly.


To read it on some other horror sites, you'd think The House of the Devil kinda sucked, but we loved it. Sure it had flaws, but the feel of it was so fabulously 70's that we couldn't help but dig it. I say you should at least rent it, although the Blu-ray is on my personal buy list.

Zombieland, on the other hand, needs to be bought and loved by all. Pure fun is what it is, and I can't wait to see all of its special features on the Blu-ray. I don't get how people can bad mouth this movie, unless they just hate having any type of fun.



Triangle
was one of those "What the hell just happened?" movies, but I liked how it all played out. Not to mention that Mmmelissa George is in it, and it's always nice to see her special brand of eye candy on screen.

I have no idea what int he hell Cannibal Suburbia is, other than to guess that it might be about cannibals. The poster makes me wary, and I think I'll wait to hear some feedback on it before I head out and rent it.


Last but not least, is a sentimental curiosity that I'm dying to satisfy. I remember seeing the first Universal Soldier movie in theaters and loving it. Dolph and Jean Claude, how can you not love that? I'll rent this for sure, as it's actually had some decent word of mouth floating around about it.


Now get your ass to the store and enjoy some quality horror DVD's, and support the genre we all love so rabidly.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...