Old School Friday: Fiona Apple

The theme for the weekly Old School Friday meme is Let's Get Busy! At first I was going to post a song that helped me 'get busy' in the bedroom. However, I decided to go in a different direction with a song that was written almost 60 years ago for Frank Sinatra --- Why Try to Change Me Now.

I'm celebrating a birthday tomorrow. I'm resolved that I need to 'get busy' strengthening the bonds that I have with the people currently in my life. There seems to be little point in trying to re-invent myself ... and I'm too old to simply want to 'get busy' in the bedroom for its own sake. Anyhow, I was touched by the lyrics from this song ... even though the lyrics were written before I was born.

I hope you enjoy the flow from Fiona Apple as she sings this song:





Instead of spending precious time trying to change who I have become ... I think that I'm going to 'get busy' enjoying who I am ... and surrounding myself with people who enjoy me as I am.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...