The Week in "Do Not Want!"

These movies aren't horrible per se, but they frustrated me enough to add them to the bad list...

Stan Helsing- I guess if you like Scary Movie or Meet the Spartans, then this movie will be funny to you. I hate those kinds of movies, so this one fell mostly flat. I can give the filmmakers some credit, on some level, for trying to make a fun horror spoof, but it really wasn't that funny, or all that good. I mean, the kid from Good Burger? He's not funny. What a waste of Diora Baird and her awesome assets. Some will like this movie, I just won't ever be one of them.


Crush- I'm not sure what they were going for with this movie, but it wasnt until the last 5 minutes that the "scary" stuff actually began. It's not a bad movie, as it's fairly well made, it's just more of a case of too little too late. It's also a case of following a boring, predictable formula. It did have some hot Aussie chicks in it though, which was nice, and the creepy FX towards the end were fun, it was just really bland overall.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...