10 Posters...

...for 10 Questionable movies. Some we've seen, some were scared to even watch. These are the movies you see on the shelf at Blockbuster and say "This looks pretty good." HA! They usually aren't good at all!


Vacancy Part 3, with less of a budget and an unknown cast. Sounds good to me.

Ok, this one we need to see. This seriously makes me laugh out loud.

Jason Connery directed The Devil's Tomb, which was pretty decent, but this one scares me... How many viralgeddon movies do we need?

Not if I don't rent it. HA!

The only way out is death.. are there no roads, or do they mean you will want to kill yourself once you've watched this little gem? I vote #2.

More like "Shit is Rising."

The MTV logo should tell you everything you need to know here.

Welcome to Barricade... so Barricade is a place? Like Barricade, MI or something? Ugh.

Clever Ebonic title. (I just face-palmed myself.)

LOL.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...