Let's play identify the obscure movie...

***Update*** Mystery solved courtesy of our friend Senski. Don't Look in the Basement is the answer.

Someone emailed me today asking a question that I could not answer. So what better way to help, than to put the call out to a world full of horror fans? Where I have failed, perhaps you can succeed.

AJ writes,

I saw a movie at the drive-in between 1972-1975. I don't remember a lot because I was a little kid but what I do remember is a teenage boy who was a bit on the slow side (young adult maybe?) who would go to the kitchen to get Popsicles from his grandmother (or mother?). I think he was killing people and putting their eyes in Tupperware bowls. At the end of the movie everyone was dead (including grandmother/mother) and he went to the kitchen and got his own Popsicle and took it outside to eat. While he was sitting outside he stuck his finger in some sorta tube and the screen went black--the end. That's all I've got, can you help???

Thanx in advance,
AJ

AJ sure seems nice, doesn't he? Can we help him? Does anyone out there know what this movie could possibly be?

Leave a comment if you do.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...