Will Colin Powell Endorse Barack Obama?


It was interesting to read recent Colin Powell interview in which he praises Barack Obama for his speech on race relations. Powell provided advice and counsel to Obama earlier in the campaign. However, retired Gen. Colin Powell insists he hasn't yet decided who he'll back in the 2008 presidential election.

"I'm looking at all three candidates," Powell said in an exclusive interview with Diane Sawyer for Thursday's "Good Morning America" on ABC. "I know them all very, very well. I consider myself a friend of each and every one of them. And I have not decided who I will vote for yet."

Villagers, I like Colin Powell. He phuqued his legacy up bigtime when he carried the water for the Bush administration to the United Nations in the build-up for the Iraq War. He misled and lied to the international community as well as to the American people. It was a shameful act ... and Colin Powell expressed regret for his role in that UN testimony after the fact.

All that being said, I still like Colin Powell. In fact, I remember when he retired from the military and nobody knew whether he was going to participate in politics as a democrat or republican. I hoped he would run for president as a democrat. Do y'all remember those days?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...