Manic Monday: Joy


It is time for the Manic Monday post. Today the word is Joy. Many of us know someone who is very sad. In my case, I am sad when I realize what a mess that I've made of my life in many respects, primarily through actions that led to divorce. I'm sad that my father passed away after his battle with cancer. I'm sad that our society is still so infected with vestiges of racism in almost every activity and action.

That being said, I'm grateful to Morgen for making Joy the word for this week. It reminded me of a simple Bible passage, Psalm 30:5:

"For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for a lifetime; Weeping may last for the night, But a shout of joy comes in the morning."

I ask Villagers to pray for me, and others, who may be sad ... who may be crying this Christmas eve ... pray for us to remember that joy comes in the morning. Merry Christmas y'all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...