Security Guard Calls Pleajhia Mervin a Liar


Security guard Chris Niemeyer responds for the first time to the videotape evidence against him. He maintains that he was a professional who never called Pleajhia Mervin a "nappy head". In fact, Niemeyer claims that the 15-year old threw the cake at this feet and screamed obsencities in his face. The security guard feels that he used "measured force".

"Measured force" resulted in a 15-year old girl having her wrist broken; three young people expelled from school; and four people arrested ... all while the security guard gets paid to sit at home and watch Tyra Banks re-runs.

Niemeyer gave exclusive interview to a local television station. He says,
"I'm not racist and never have been. The issue that occurred at Pete Knight High School has nothing to do with race. I don't see color, I see people. Accusations that were made regarding myself are false. I thought I handled the situation professionally and I don't second-guess my actions. During the incident I remained calm, never jumped out of my character. Our job as security officers is the safety and security of all students and staff on the high school campuses in the Antelope Valley. Security staff at Pete Knight High School has done an excellent job at making the campus safe and will continue to do so in the future."
How hard an investigation does this have to be? It is like the Rodney King affair back in the day ... we saw the tape!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...